How to Resize pictures using imresizer.com
- Step 1: Upload a photo.
- Step 2: You will be provided 5 resize options.
- Keep Aspect Ratio - It's a checkbox which force you to preserve the height and width ratio.
- Unit - Choose between pixel, mm, cm, inch.
- DPI(dots per inch) - You can set specific DPI using this. Normally 300dpi is used for most cases, which is set by default. So you can just ignore it if you don't care about DPI.
- Height - Set height in your selected unit
- Width - Set width in your selected unit Set as many parametes as you want and apply resize.
NOTE: You can also apply any available operation(rotate, flip, crop, resize, convert, combine) as many time as you want.
- Step 3: Download the final photo.
Learn how to make Signed Photo using imresizer.com
learn how to use imresizer.com in 1 minute
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is imresizer.com?
A online image modifying tool which can perform some basic operation like rotate, crop, resize, convert and merge images
2. Does imresizer.com cost anything?
No, imresizer.com is free and it always will be. I intend to earn from running advertisement.
3. Which image formats does imresizer.com accept?
imresizer.com supports almost all valid image formats including jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, tiff, tif, pdf etc.
4. What happens to my picture after I am done?
All picture will be automatically deleted after 30 minute.
5. What is the maximum file size that I can upload to imresizer.com?
6. Image dimention(width or height) is not perfectly matched, why?
For digital image dimention is always calculated in pixel. So if you want a photo dimention in mm, cm or inch we first convert it into pixel. In case of it's a fraction we ignore the fractional part. So, for mm, cm or inch dimention is not perfectly matched.